Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Officially Fall!

Now it is officially fall, which makes me extraordinarily happy. Fall is really the best season-the weather is still nice but you can start wearing sweaters and layers, the leaves start turning colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving are right around the corner, and I get to live in a non-sweltering house.

Another thing that fall makes me think of is projects, as in, projects around the house. I have been planning many of these in my head, but it was just to hot to do anything. Number one on my list is to get the house presentable for guests (for Thanksgiving). Is it sad that I have been living here a year and there are some rooms that look as though I moved in two days ago? I will start with the office, which is a disgrace. My second project is to start making Christmas presents for people. So far, I have ONE. I did it this weekend. Yep. Feeling pretty proud of myself. Project three is to hem all my pants that need to be hemmed (which is, oh, about 10 pairs or so). Of course, this means that I have to get a sewing machine, but that was already in the works. Finally, project four: plan my garden for next year. It is going to be bigger and even better.

But perhaps the BEST part about fall is that the boys finally want to cuddle again!

No comments:

Post a Comment